Welcome to Bistronomy!
These are the terms and conditions for:
The following terms and conditions apply to the website and services offered by Bistronomy. This includes the mobile and tablet versions as well as any other version of Bistronomy accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other devices.
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE FROM BISTRONOMY.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of Bistronomy. By using the website and services, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you must not use the website and services. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the website. You agree to be bound by any modifications to these terms and conditions when you use the website and the services offered on the website after such modification is posted on the website; therefore, it is important that you review this agreement regularly.
Use of the website by children under the age of 13 is prohibited and children over the age of 13 should be supervised and given appropriate guidance in their use of our website and the content available on the website. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to determine whether any of the content and/or services are appropriate for their children.
Bistronomy may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
The website and services may only be used in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
By using the website and services, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
- NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTER
By providing Bistronomy with your email address and phone number, you agree that we may use your email address and phone number to send you notifications, booking confirmations, important communications about our services, news and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your request through our contact information or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the emails. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about our services, important news and special content.
Bistronomy offers private chef and catering services. Users or prospective customers can request a quote or can request a reservation by completing the form available on the website. Clients can also book services through our telephone number or by writing directly to our WhatsApp. Services will be contracted according to the client’s specifications and according to the prices stated on the website. All prices shown on the website include taxes.
Important: Please read the following conditions and requirements carefully before booking our services:
- The client must provide the kitchen and must provide the instruments, appliances and utensils necessary for the proper provision of the services. The client is responsible for providing adequate space for the provision of our services.
- Bistronomy will use the kitchen, appliances and utensils necessary for the provision of the service and will clean the kitchen and its utensils once the service has been completed, but does not guarantee nor is it obliged at any time to carry out cleaning, painting or repairs to the kitchen, appliances or utensils once the service has been completed. The kitchen, appliances and utensils used during the service will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the client.
- In the event of any damage to the kitchen, appliances and utensils during the provision of the services, the damages may be paid between the customer and Bistronomy depending on the situation and the severity of the damage. The customer and Bistronomy may agree on the payment of the damages.
- Bistronomy may cancel any service and may change or discontinue the availability of the services at any time in its sole discretion.
- All bookings for our services can be cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date for a full refund.
- Bookings can be cancelled at any time, but a full refund will only be given if the booking is made within 48 hours of the booking date and time.
- To cancel a booking, please contact us through our contact information.
By accessing the website and the content available on the website (blog), you accept personal responsibility for the results of using the information available on the content. You agree that Bistronomy has not guaranteed the results of any actions taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. Bistronomy provides resources and content for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice. Any use of the material provided on this website is at your own risk.
- THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
All materials on Bistronomy, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Bistronomy or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the website. You acknowledge and agree that all materials on Bistronomy are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Bistronomy prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorised attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilise Bistronomy or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Bistronomy will respond to all enquiries, complaints and claims relating to alleged infringement by breach or violation of the provisions contained in Spanish and international copyright and intellectual property laws and regulations. Bistronomy respects the intellectual property of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on or in connection with the website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property right, please submit your request to us via our contact information, with the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included.
- A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Bistronomy can find it on the website.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorised by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on its behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Information provided by our customers through our services will be treated as confidential information and will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services properly. Bistronomy will protect such confidential Information from disclosure to third parties by employing the same degree of care used to protect its own confidentiality or proprietary information of similar importance. If necessary to carry out a prospective business relationship, Bistronomy may disclose confidential information received pursuant to our services to employees and/or consultants with a need to know, provided that the consultants are obligated to protect such confidential information from unauthorised use and disclosure. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the customer who is the owner of the information.
- PERSONAL DATA
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Bistronomy or licensed to the Bistronomy by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the website. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorisation.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Bistronomy in connection with the services.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
- Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Bistronomy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Because of the nature of the Internet Bistronomy provides and maintains the website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Bistronomy for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Bistronomy will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Bistronomy excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Bistronomy and Bistronomy shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the website.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the websiteor service purchased through the
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the website or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Bistronomy.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
No responsibility will be accepted by Bistronomy for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify Bistronomy from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the services.
- CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the website and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Bistronomy without restriction.
- INTEGRATION CLAUSE
The user agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the services, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between the user and Bistronomy, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the use of the services or the breach of these conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organisation as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Bistronomy may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue with the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organisation and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the website and services.
The courts of Spain, shall have jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy or claim relating to Bistronomy and its business operations. Any such dispute or controversy shall be brought and resolved in the courts of Spain.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Spain. Use of the website and services are not authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the provisions of these terms.
Our performance of these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below:
Phone: +34 648 432 082